myON Data Reports
Actionable data that informs instruction and supports program accountability requirements is available from myON through a series of reports that capture student engagement and growth in a variety of ways.
The standard layout for all reports within myON makes it quick and easy for educators and administrators to set parameters like date range. Flexibility within the reporting system enables users to customize the ways in which the information is presented within the report.
NEW: Educators can now set student goals for up to 14 different data measurements within myON. Goals will be displayed on reports along with indicators that identify students who are below goal.
Reports can be generated for individual students, groups of students, classes, grade-levels, whole buildings and districts.
All reports are easily downloadable into a CSV file and opened in Microsoft Excel or other programs.
Register for our upcoming webinar, "myON Fall 2017 Update"
Date: Thursday, September 28 | Time: 3:30 pm Central Daylight Time
- Core Report - Provides fast information around myON usage by students including how many books were opened, books completely read, pages read, minutes spent reading, and Lexile(R) level
- Quizzes - Shows which skills students may need to further develop (when optional quizzes are turned on)
- Reading Habits - Shows when users are logging in and reading on myON during the school day, before school, after school, and on weekends
- Timeline - Shows trends over time, allowing for comparison of multiple data points (like Words Read versus Lexile Growth) to begin understanding correlations and effects of reading practice using myON
- Most Popular Books - Shows the most popular titles students are reading, as well as information around the Lexile(R) level of each title (and the students reading that title)
- Most Popular Categories - Shows which categories are most popular with students by number of pages read in the category and time spent reading in the category
- Reading Details - Shows data by student for number of books opened, how many minutes were spent reading on myON, percent of time spent reading non-fiction and more
- On Target Lexile(R) Reading - Identifies students who are reading outside their target range
- Lexiles - Identifies students that haven’t taken a benchmark exam, as well as those that are off track to meet the yearly growth goal
- News Reading (for myON NEWS subscribers) - Shows how many articles students have read, along with time spent reading articles
- News Content (for myON NEWS subscribers) - Shows which categories and articles are most liked, and which are read the longest