Core library of Capstone imprints
Capstone has published more than 25,000 titles during the past 25 years, earning its place as the #1 choice among students and teachers alike and providing award-winning fiction and nonfiction titles for PreK-12.
The interactive Capstone imprints on the myON platform have been selected to meet a broad range of learner interests and Lexile(R) levels. Every book has been digitized from its print counterpart and each book includes all content (table of contents, glossaries, background information and more) found in the print version.
All myON subscriptions include a core library containing thousands of titles from Capstone's strong family of imprints.
- Capstone Press - accessible nonfiction text captures interest while building confidence and skill in beginning, struggling and reluctant readers, grades PreK-9
- Compass Point - smart nonfiction that weaves comprehensive narrative with intriguing facts and real-world examples for grades 5-12
- Stone Arch Books - compelling contemporary and appropriate fiction to inspire independent reading for grades K-9
- Picture Window Books - illustrated fiction and nonfiction easy readers, picture books and chapter books for grades PreK-4
- Heinemann-Raintree - curriculum-driven nonfiction that encourages inquiry and satisfies curiosity for students grades K-8
Click on the image above for a peek into a popular title from the Max Axiom, Super Scientist series. To see the complete list of Capstone titles that form the core content of every myON subscription, click on the button below.
How myON works
myON comes loaded with more than 5,800 digital titles from Capstone with optional reading supports — audio, text highlighting, a zoom feature and embedded dictionary — and a suite of active reading and writing tools that support deep connections to the text.
Additional collections are available from our respected Partner Publishers, bringing the total number of available titles to over 13,000.
New titles are added on a regular basis, so check back often for the latest updates!
A complete literacy solution
Request more information, a no-obligation demonstration or a proof-of-concept for your school, district or community today! Just complete this brief form.